Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supervise, lead and guide the account managers in managing clients’ accounts utilizing various social media platforms, understanding clients’ requirements and preparing effective Marketing/ Communication/ Media Plans to ensure client satisfaction.
- Oversee multiple social media accounts for assigned clients on different social media platforms including but not limited to: (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Storehouse, and LinkedIn) and handle clients’ online and offline presence on social media, as requested by the line manager.
- Ensure the alignment of the designed advertising ideas with the clients’ requirements, set budget and business objectives.
- Administer updating client information, as well as accounts content including: posts, interviews, articles and newsletters on various social media platforms to ensure performing the same on a regular basis and meet clients’ expectations
- Provide training to the Social Media Management Team on the best practices and latest trends of Social Medi
- Review benchmark analysis “Competitive Analysis” prepared by Social Media Management Team Members to acquire market related information and gain an insight into the latest market trends and executed Marketing/ Communication/ Media Plans and provide recommendations to the line manager accordingly.
- clients to develop new materials that will be posted on social media accounts.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communication or related field.
- Minimum of 4–6 years of experience in the same or related field who previously managed social media accounts.
- Have knowledge about the latest social media trends in the market.
- Agency experience is a Plus.
- Strong follow up, organization, and planning skills.
- Excellent Client Servicing skills.
- Ability to lead and supervise a team.