Social Media Team Leader
Location: KSA & Kuwait
Responsible for supervising the daily activities of the team including but not limited to: Monitoring the development of Marketing/ Communication/ Media Plans in line with clients’ requirements, updating accounts content, etc., in addition to handling multiple clients’ accounts as assigned by the line manager.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supervise, lead and guide the Senior Executive-Social Media and Executive-Social Media in managing clients’ accounts utilizing various social media platforms, understanding clients’ requirements and preparing effective Marketing/ Communication/ Media Plans to ensure client satisfaction.
- Oversee multiple social media accounts for assigned clients on different social media platforms including but not limited to: (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Storehouse, and LinkedIn) and handle clients’ online and offline presence on social media, as requested by the Assistant Manager-Social Media.
- Ensure the alignment of the designed advertising ideas with the clients’ requirements, set budget and business objectives.
- Administer updating client information, as well as accounts content including: posts, interviews, articles and newsletters on various social media platforms to ensure performing the same on a regular basis and meet clients’ expectations.
- Provide training to the Social Media Management Team on the best practices and latest trends of Social Media.
- Review benchmark analysis “Competitive Analysis” prepared by Social Media Management Team Members to acquire market related information and gain an insight into the latest market trends and executed Marketing/ Communication/ Media Plans and provide recommendations to the Assistant Manager-Social Media accordingly.