We are looking for passionate and dynamic candidates to work as Social Media Executives who will be responsible for handling online / offline presence for multiple clients on different social media platforms and updating accounts content constantly, in addition to preparing and executing Marketing/ Communication/ Media Plans.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Main Roles and Responsibilities: Manage multiple social media accounts for various clients on different social media platforms including but not limited to (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, and LinkedIn) and handle clients’ online and offline presence on social media.
- Build adequate understanding of the client’s requirements, products and services, and establish proper and professional communication channels with relevant stakeholders through training and review of work scope/brand.
- Prepare Marketing/ Communication/ Media Plans as per clients’ requirements, as well as action plans on regular basis to determine the types of activities to be performed on different social media accounts and administer the execution of the same.
- Develop new creative advertising ideas (Motion Graphics, Animation, etc.) and post different content on various social media platforms including: (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Storehouse, and LinkedIn) on a regular basis, Biweekly plan.
- Utilize different advertising portals (Google/ Facebook/ YouTube Ads., etc.) as a part of the developed Marketing/ Communication/ Media Plans and cross sell among with the business development and Ads teams.
- Manage social media communities, engaging with fans and followers, and providing prompt responses and updates.
- Collaborate with the Creative Team in order to request video/photo shoots for clients to develop new materials that will be posted on social media accounts.
- Acquire market and competitor related data in order to conduct benchmark analysis “Competitive Analysis” an gain an insight into competitors Marketing/ Communication/ Media Plans and take necessary actions accordingly.
- Ensure the proper localization of social media content with the client’s needs through proper translation of content
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communication or related field.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Have knowledge about the latest social media trends in the market.
- Has strong communication and negotiating skills.
- Has strong commitment and responsibility towards his/her job.
- Understands the nature of work within the social media industry.