Videographer (Drone Expert)
Responsible for assisting in planning and implementing advertising & marketing plans through filming, shooting and editing videos and photos to meet clients‘ requirements, enhance client’s presence on different social media platforms and achieve targeted results.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with the Social Media Management Team on regular basis and conduct brainstorming sessions with other team members to understand clients’ requirements.
- Film, shoot and edit photos / videos, as well as assisting in planning and designing creative advertising & marketing plans in collaboration with other team members to avoid repetition or stagnation, and enhance client’s presence on different social media platforms.
- Develop client related materials and ensure submitting all the required materials on a timely basis to ensure client satisfaction.
- Coordinate with the concerned department to ensure obtaining clients’ approval for all developed plans and materials, implement and monitor the same to ensure achieving targeted results and meeting clients’ expectations.
- Escalate complicated issues to the Direct Supervisor in order to take necessary actions.
- Coordinate with vendors to obtain required tools including: video / photo editing software, cameras and all other necessary equipment.