Social Media Executive
Location: KSA & Kuwait
Responsible for handling online / offline presence for multiple clients on different social media platforms and updating accounts content constantly, in addition to preparing and executing Marketing/ Communication/ Media Plans.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple social media accounts for various clients on different social media platforms including but not limited to (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, and LinkedIn) and handle clients’ online and offline presence on social media.
- Build adequate understanding of the client’s requirements, products and services, and establish proper and professional communication channels with relevant stakeholders through training and review of work scope/brand.
- Prepare Marketing/ Communication/ Media Plans as per clients’ requirements, as well as action plans on regular basis to determine the types of activities to be performed on different social media accounts and administer the execution of the same.
- Develop new creative advertising ideas (Motion Graphics, Animation, etc.) and post different content on various social media platforms including:(
Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Storehouse, and LinkedIn) on a regular basis, Biweekly plan.
- Utilize different advertising portals (Google/ Facebook/ YouTube Ads., etc.) as a part of the developed Marketing/ Communication/ Media Plans and cross sell among with the business development and Ads teams.
- Manage social media communities, engaging with fans and followers, and providing prompt responses and updates.
- Collaborate with the Creative Team in order to request video/photo shoots for clients to develop new materials that will be posted on social media accounts.