Influencer Ads Executive
We are looking to hire digital media coordinator who will be responsible for planning and executing all digital media plans and campaigns, in addition to ensuring the successful fulfilment of clients’ requirements while maintaining effective relationship with clients and influencers.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with the clients to understand their strategic business objectives and requirements to translate the same into strategic interactive media plans.
- Design and draft customized marketing and branding plans and solutions by analysing client’s requirements, their targeted audience and market segments.
- Design digital media plans and campaigns including developing creative ideas and strategic solutions, in order to meet client’s expectations.
- Recommend the most appropriate types of media to use, as well as the most effective time spans and locations.
- Manage all activities related to the department that include communicating with influencers, scheduling appointments, and obtaining approvals.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Media Communication or any related field.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Have knowledge about the latest digital media trends in the market.
- Has strong communication and negotiating skills.
- Knowledgeable about the influencers and public figures in the market.
- Ability to plan and follow up on media campaigns.